Classified Advertising Vs Paid Advertising
Before getting in deep to know which service is better; Classified advertising or paid marketing, let us know why online advertisement is trending these days for any businesses? Why entrepreneurs spend a huge amount of money on online advertising, instead of offline advertising? Why you should use online advertising if you are running a business?
Reasons to use Online Advertisement for any business?
Today, it is very important for any type of business to have a unique advertisement strategy. Whether you are running a coaching center, a cloth shop, a book shop, a printing shop or you are a worker like a plumber, electrician, designer, bookbinder, online advertising proves to be very beneficial for everyone. Check out given points to know how advertising is necessary for any type of business:
- The customer can get to know better about the service and products offered by you.
- More people could see your business.
- Can easily know all the contact details of your business include a Contact number, Address.
- People could quickly get to know about the new service or a new product that you can deliver.
- Customers can tell the shortcomings of your business. Which will help you in improving your business?
- It can increase your business easily by sharing your business on Social Media sites.
- Through online advertising, you can make a good image of your business.
Where you can do Online Advertising?
On the Internet, you can easily set up your business. To do this, you can use websites, which provide an advertising facility. E.g. Facebook, Google, Apneecommunity, etc. Some websites provide paid advertising service and some provide both free and paid advertising services.
Have you ever used Classified Advertising or Paid Advertising to market your business? Both are a better way to market your business, but both have equally their pros and cons. So, the selection of the right ad format will depend on your marketing needs.
These are specific ads appears in newspapers, local magazines and classified websites such as Craigslist. These are comparatively low-cost ads as compare to other paid advertising services. Classified advertising can be useful for any type of business but it has some limitations as well.
- The advantage of these kinds of ads is, these are budget-friendly ads as compare to other forms of advertising. These ads allow small and medium business owners to advertise their products or services without thinking about the budget.
- These ads come up with wide reach when placed in newspapers, magazines and online websites. Every visitor coming on the website can easily see this ad.
- There is no rocket science required to create this ad, as these ads are short and simple.
- Through these ads’ consumers can directly contact advertisers via a given link or a text or an email.
- It is possible that some consumers will not visit those websites where you are going to place your ads. In that case, the advertiser might have to place their ads on all websites, which increases their advertisement cost.
- Online classified ads have a short life hence advertisers need to advertise their product or service consistently.
Where you have to pay to publish your ads. It can be different types, which include pay per click, pay per impression, pay per download, pay per acquisition, display ads, video ads and many more. The most common paid advertising method is Pay Per Click. Some of the Pros and Cons of Paid advertising is:
- With paid marketing control on the targeted area and consumer increases as compared to the classified advertisement. Also, it opens the way to reach those customers who don’t search product or service necessarily.
- Regulations can be passed easily in Paid ads, which is not possible in classified ads.
- More expensive than classified ads.
- No control on the output
Tips to choose Right ads format for your Business
Every different business needs a different type of advertising to reach out to their potential customers. So, here are some tips which will help you to choose the right ad format for your business.
- Budget is important: The Budget shows the size and reaches of your business. The bigger will be the budget, the bigger will be your ad campaign. In simple words, Classified ads are responsible to advertise smaller businesses in less budget.
- Location of your audience: In these, both advertisement, paid advertisement targets your audience locally, regionally and nationally. But classifieds are only location-based advertising.
Finally, in some cases, any of one advertising will be beneficial, while in other cases both could be beneficial. Classifieds are more beneficial for local, lower budget customers and companies. So, picking the right type of ad marketing strategy will be beneficial in saving cost and finding the right people who will be interested in buying your product or service.
If you are also confused between these two ad types for your business. We will suggest you start with classified ads to create a base of your potential customers. If you are in the USA, then there is no need to worry at all. Simply visit Apneecommunity.com for classified ad submission and reach to your targeted customers. We are one of the leading websites, which provides both free and paid classified ad service for your business.