Low Cost H1B/I-129/PERM/I-140/RFE Documentation for EmployersSaturday-Mar 10, 2018 www.vesaservices.com$10
VOLUME DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR THE H1B SEASON 24/7 SERVICES. CALL...View moreSend Message Flag
VesaServices.com is a One Stop solution for all Immigration Related Paperwork. We at VesaServices.com, act as your extended employee to prepare H1B/I-129 employment-based immigration Paperwork which helps you save up to 80%. Our Experts have over 15 years of experience with the US Immigration, especially working with IT Consulting and staffing companies in the areas like H1B Filing, H4, H1B Extensions, H1B Amendments, PERM, I-140s, GC Audits and write-ups for critical RFEs.
To learn more about our services please visit our website http://www.vesaservices.com or you can reach us at (989) 394-4020. We would be happy serving your needs and ensure a smooth and timely process
The H1B Package is required by every Company before you can file H1B Visas. It is a good idea to prepare proper H1B Supporting documentation before you attempt to file H1B Visas, to avoid the Risk of receiving H1B RFEs and possible H1B denials.
Under your guidance, we create a detailed first H1B Package for your Company, which becomes your permanent property for filing H1B Visas. The package is useful for every H1B you file including Fresh H1Bs, H1B Extensions, H1B Amendments, etc.
The package includes every document you require from Company side like USCIS H1B Cover Letter, H1B Visa Offer Letters, H1B Employer-Employee Relationship/Supervision Process, Project Description, Employee Handbook, Itinerary of Services, Organizational Chart, LCA/Public Access Files Templates, etc.
The H1B/I-129 Petition Preparation includes the following:
· Collect Documents from the H1B Employer
· Work with you in creating the Job Description
· Collect Documents from the H1B Beneficiary
· Prepare Offer Letters to Beneficiary
· Posting Job on Job Boards/Employer website (Good Faith Efforts)
· Obtaining an Educational/Academic Equivalence Evaluation (If required. Charges Apply)
· Researching Prevailing Wages on OFLC Online Data Center
· Assist in filing the Labor Condition Application(LCA)
· Creating a Public Access file (Meet posting Requirements, including Compliance for displacement of US Workers)
· Fill necessary H1B Forms like I-129 and I-907 for Premium Processing (if any)
· Prepare USPS/Courier Labels for Mailing (if required)
· Send Instruction sheet for Fees, and USCIS addresses based on work location or Employer Location
· Upload all documents to a Google Shared in a sequence for ease of printing, signing and shipping to USCIS.
Step 1: PERM Process
Recruitment of US Workers (Time Frame 60-90 Days)
o Create a Job Order/Notice of Posting
o Advertise Job in News Papers for 2 Sundays
o Post Job with SWA (State Govt. Work Agency) for 30 days
o 3 Additional Steps
o Advertise on Job Boards for 30 Days
o Advertise on Employer Website for 30 Days
o Advertise on various other sources for 30 Days
o Properly file Perm Petition on USDOL Portal
Step 2: I-140 Process
o If visa numbers are available, an I-485, Application for Adjustment of Status (Green Card) can be filed concurrently.
o Prepare I-140 Petition Package
o Retention of Priority date – I-140 Portability from Previous Employer I-140 (If any)
o Porting from EB3 to EB2 Categories
Step 3: I-485 Process
o Watch Visa bulletin and provide updates on I-485 Processing
o Assist in Completing and filing I-485, I-765 and I-131 Applications
o Comply with the USDOL and USCIS Regulations
NOT AN ATTORNEY SERVICE READ DISCLAIMER AT http://www.vesaservices.com
|There are no products|