What to Bring On a Snow Trip? – Check Here Some Pro-Tipsthemomtrotter.com/$0.00Login to see contact information
Planning your first snow-trip with children? Confused about what to pack for a snow-trip, when kids are involved? It is obvious to be confused, when you have no idea regarding what to bring on a snow trip. Being a mother, I understand the importance of a snow-suit on a snow trip. On one hand, you want to make sure your kids don’t freeze, and on the other side, you don’t want to overload your kids with heavy and bulky winter-wears. Considering both fashion and comfort, here I have written a blog – “10 things to pack for a snow trip with kids.” If you don’t want to ruin a well-planned snow vacation with your children, then go through our blog here, and get the necessary information as well as shopping links.
Tips for what to bring on a snow trip –
· You must pack two upper layers of clothing and one bottom layer piece at least.
· When you are purchasing base layer clothes, you must look for wool and synthetic garments.
· In case, your kid is too warm; you can take off one layer for comfort.
· Make sure the outerwear is waterproof not water resistant.
· Pack an extra set of waterproof gloves or mittens
Apart from the three-layer snowsuit, you must pack handy items like ski goggles, sunscreen, sunglasses, lip balm, and others. For complete information about what to bring on a snow trip, read my blog.
The Mom Trotter