PSB Columbus Summer Basketball Camp-OH
Who: Boys & Girls, Ages 8-15
When: July 16-19Time: 9am-3pm
Where: Upper Arlington HS
PSB Columbus basketball camps are directed by Chris, Kevin and Brian Sullivan. Chris Sullivan and Kevin Sullivan are college basketball coaches at Denison University and Emory University, respectively. Brian, a former player for Davidson College, is currently a professional player in Australia.
PSB camps are dedicated to teaching the fundamentals of basketball to kids in a safe and enjoyable environment and include games, competitions and drills designed for kids of all skill levels.
With a staff of experienced former and current high school, college, and pro players and coaches, PSB camps provide a great opportunity for kids to learn from players who have had success both on and off the court.
– Camp registration and check in will start at 8:30am everyday. Parents must check their child(ren) into camp.
– Parents are welcome to watch camp at any time throughout the day if they choose. See sample schedule at bottom.
– Campers should wear athletic shoes and clothing. Do NOT bring a basketball.
– A camp concession stand with snacks and drinks may be available depending on camp location. In the case of a camp concession stand, a camp bank will be available for campers to deposit money to be used at the concessions stand.
– Campers must bring their own lunch.
– Camp will end at 3pm everyday. Parents must check their child(ren) our of camp.
– All other campers must be picked up by 3:15pm.
– Refund Policy: Campers are entitled to a full refund (minus a $20 refund fee) up to 1 week before camp starts. Within one week of camp, a credit for all fees paid will be issued and valid for 1 year. Credits can only be transferred to a family member. No cash refunds will be issued within one week of camp.
8:30-9:00am – Check in
9:00-9:15am – Warm up
9:15-10:30am – Skill Stations
10:30-10:45am – Break
10:45-12:00pm – Games (1v1, 2v2, 3v3)
12:00-1:00 pm – lunch
1:00-2:00pm – Competitions (hot shot, speed lay-ups, speed shooting)
2:00-3:00pm – Scrimmaging (4v4 or 5v5)
Make your Listing unique by adding photos videos and offers
ApneeCommunity is developed with not just a philosophy of making lives easier, but also more delightful. Our event section focuses on listing and promoting events happening around you. ApneeCommunity works as your passionate guide for making your weekend’s livelier and entertained. We bring you the best available ticket deals and the information about the events near you with just a click of the mouse. Our team, work with organizers and national promoters of the events to make their events successful. We list and promote upcoming events, featured events and also help in ticket selling. To make any event a big success, we also promote events on strong social Medias like Facebook and Twitter and also do the emails blast for event.