This year’s theme, Keeping the Passion Alive: A Salute to the Heritage Boat Shops, celebrates our appreciation of vintage watercraft and the men and women who keep them afloat. More than 100 vintage boats on land and in water will be anticipated in the show.
This upcoming event will take place on the water side of the highway, where all the show's display will be presented. Furthermore, this event will also include the Field of Dreams, Flea Market, Vendors Alley, and Vintage Vehicle Display.
Few highlights of this upcoming event nearby:
1. There will be free parking and shuttle bus service.
2. There will be the new display of Classic Glass, fiberglass boats from the 50s, 60s, 70’s and 80s.
3. All the exhibits and vendors will stretch from the Muskoka Discovery Centre around the bay to the Steamships Offices.
4. Kids and Classics will be demonstrating their club built Sea Flea race boats.
5. In addition to their regular displays, the Muskoka Discovery Centre will be open to the public for free.
6. The Ride Along Program will allow the potential members to take a ride in a vintage boat and chat with the captain about his/her experiences.
7. “Boats in Motion” will feature some of the finest and rare vintage boats cruising the waterfront.
8. Finally, at 2:00 PM in the Lions Pavilion, you can enjoy the Fashion Show with clothing provided by Muskoka Bay Clothing and the Muskoka Discovery Centre.
Find the particulars of this event near you:
Date: July 7, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Venue: Muskoka Wharf (285 Steamship Bay Rd, Gravenhurst, ON P1P 1R2)